Singapore Serangoon Data Center - Nexcenter
Singapore Serangoon Data Center was the first purpose built data center of NTT Communications. The data center is directly connected to Asia Submarine-cable Express (ASE), ultra-low latency undersea cable connecting major cities in Asia providing a high-speed and highly reliable network.
Singapore Serangoon Data Center supports Enterprise Cloud, hybrid cloud solutions, colocation interconnect (CIC) and a choice of networks. The data center offers fully redundant UPS, generators and cooling systems. The data center was awarded LEED Gold certification for its environmentally friendly design and efficient use of resources.
- Serangoon, Singapore
- 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport
- Dual path
- UPS in N+1 (2N optional) configuration
- Diesel generator in N+1 configuration
- Power supply: Up to 6 kVA/rack
- Water-cooling systemN+1 redundant configuration
- Photo identification
- IC card authentication
- Biometric authentication
- Anti-tailgating system
- ISO 27001, PCI DSS, LEED gold, Green Mark Platinum and TVRA compliant certified
- Meeting room and office space for customers